COVID and Community Safety
In an effort to maintain a healthy and safe learning environment, Cascade asks that you continue to help us with the following:
- Report any possible COVID exposures and positive test results to Owen as soon as possible, to activate our contact tracing process. firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is strongly recommended at this time that students and adults remain masked with properly fitting masks while in the building and on the school grounds. However, as of March 14th masking is optional unless otherwise notified.
- Parents sign in at the Cascade main entrance when entering the building.
- Provide 3ft of spatial distance between students and 6ft of distance between adults and students
- Keep students home if student is unwell, even if the child has a negative COVID test result. Report a student absence.